Use these resources to configure and manage Atlas clusters. These settings don't apply to serverless instances.
- Cluster Tier
- Select your preferred cluster tier. Cluster tier dictates factors such as memory, storage, and IOPS specification.
- Additional Cluster Settings
- Configure additional cluster settings such as MongoDB version, backup, and encryption options.
- Modify a Cluster
- Reconfigure an existing cluster.
- Manage Cluster Lifecycle
- Manage major version upgrades and configure maintenance windows for your cluster.
- Pause, Resume, or Terminate a Cluster
- Pause, resume, or terminate an existing cluster
- High Availability and Workload Isolation Options
- Configure multi-cloud distribution for increased availability.
- Atlas Replica Set Tags
- Use replica set tags to direct queries from specific applications to desired node types and regions.