Atlas Search Changelog¶
Atlas Search release notes from prior to April 2020 can be found in the Atlas Changelog.
03 November 2021 Release¶
28 September 2021 Release¶
Autocomplete improvements in this release:
- Adds support for analyzers in the index definition for autocomplete.
- Boosts exact matches in autocomplete operator.
rightEdgeGramtokenization strategy to create
edgeGram-like tokens starting at the right side of words (instead of the left side).
Bug fixes in this release:
07 Septermber 2021 Release¶
- Allows indexes to enter a recovering state and remain available after encountering certain replication errors.
13 July 2021 Release¶
- Adds support for synonyms, which can be defined in a source collection and mapped to search indexes via the Atlas API.
01 June 2021 Release¶
05 April 2021 Release¶
- Adds stopword token filter for removing tokens that match the specified stop words.
19 March 2021 Release¶
05 February 2021 Release¶
- Supports explain for
16 January 2021 Release¶
- Fixes an issue with highlighting raising errors when combined with ObjectID equality operators.
14 January 2021 Release¶
- Improves performance of initial sync indexing.
15 December 2020 Release¶
19 November 2020 Release¶
- Improves performance of steady state indexing.
13 November 2020 Release¶
1 October 2020 Release¶
- Removes downtime requirement when rebuilding modified index definitions.
2 September 2020 Release¶
- Adds custom analyzers for index definitions and search queries.
23 August 2020 Release¶
- Adds support for wildcard path.
9 June 2020 Release¶
18 May 2020 Release¶
- Adds a new index option to exclude
normsfield, allowing a search index to ignore field length when scoring search results.
- Adds the tokenOrder option to the autocomplete operator, supporting unordered terms in search queries.
- Improves error messages to facilitate query debugging, including eliminating stack traces and other Java-specific messages.
30 April 2020 Release¶
Adds support for geospatial queries, including:
Adds autocomplete features to support better search-as-you-type functionality, including: