Get Started with Atlas¶
On this page
MongoDB Atlas provides an easy way to host and manage your data in the cloud. This tutorial guides you through creating an Atlas cluster, connecting to it, inserting data, and querying data.
Table of Contents¶
- Part 1: Create an Atlas Account.
- Part 2: Deploy a Free Cluster.
- Part 3: Add Your Connection IP Address to Your IP Access List.
- Part 4: Create a Database User for Your Cluster.
- Part 5: Connect to Your Cluster.
- Part 6: Insert and View Data in Your Cluster.